Nothing says “I love you,” or “I'm sorry,” like a romantic, weed-filled spa day for two. When it comes to an affordable but memorable DIY at home spa — a cannabis flower rose bouquet, luscious infused bath bomb, and infused strawberry sparkling wine is both easy and quick to make.
This classic treat with the aphrodisiac properties of cannabis — heightened body senses, jubilation, relaxation, and balanced mood — should get lovers' engines revving.
How to Make a Weed Bouquet
Roses and cannabis are very delicate yet all-encompassing to the senses. They both have the power to arouse an individual while evoking both romantic and nostalgic feelings. While dotting the bouquet with baby's breath adds a unique and charming smell that rounds out the notes of rose and cannabis.
- 1 ribbon of your color choice
- 1 small vase with fresh cold water
- When buying your eighth, ask for the biggest buds possible.
- Lay down the baby's breath on a table.
- Next, add the rose to the center. Look to see where you want to cut or trim the flowers to get the bouquet to the size you want.
- Cut the flowers under running water.
- Pat dry then lay the baby's breath back down on the table. Add the rose to the center again.
- Loosely tie a ribbon around the bottom of the bouquet.
- Slide the eighth into the center of the bow and tie firmly.
- Place the bouquet into a glass vase with water until you are ready to gift.
How to Make a Homemade Infused Bath Bomb
The lavish effervescence will tickle your body as the olive oil wraps around your skin to moisturize and make your skin silky smooth and irresistibly kissable. Let all the chatter of the world slip away as the healing and liberating waters wash over your body.
- 2 cups (1 kilogram) baking soda
- ½ cup (81 grams) cream of tartar
- 4 tablespoons (48 grams) carob powder
- 1 tablespoon cannabis-infused olive oil
- 15-25 drops of essential oil of your choice (vanilla and chocolate are recommended)
- Brown food coloring if desired
- Baking sheet
- Parchment paper or aluminum foil
- Small shallow bowl of water (8 fluid ounces or 240 milliliters)
- Cookie cutter molds in your favorite shapes
- Large mixing bowl
- Paper towels
- Mix the baking soda, cream of tartar, and carob powder in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the cannabis-infused olive oil, essential oils, and food coloring to the mixing bowl.
- Quickly spritz a small amount of water into the large mixing bowl with one hand while quickly mixing with the other. Do not add too much water, just enough to get the mixture to crumble. Be sure not to let the baking soda fizz. Using a whisk really helps this process.
- Press the mixture firmly into the desired molds on a lined baking sheet. Bigger molds may create instability within the product such as cracking, so use caution.
- Gently tap the back of the mold to release the bath bomb after it has been packed.
- Lay a few paper towels on the counter or waxed paper and gently place the bath bombs to air dry overnight until set.
- Decorate the bath bomb if desired. You can drizzle semisweet chocolate over it.
- Wrap with tissue paper and store in a safe place until use.
How to Make an Infused Strawberry Sparkling Wine
Who doesn't enjoy a crisp class of chilled sparkling wine during a spa day? And there is no other way to serve it to your cannabis loving sweetheart, except infused! This bubbly drink will tickle your taste buds with the sweet flavor profiles of strawberries. This drink is the perfect way to medicate with elegance and is sure to be a hit!
- 1 bottle of glycerin tincture
- 1 bottle (750 milliliters) of sparkling wine
- 4 strawberries
- 2 sparkling wine glasses
- Paring knife
- Small cutting board
- Wash the strawberries, cut off the tops, and halve each strawberry.
- Take the sparkling wine glasses then add 1 dropperful of glycerin tincture into the bottom of each glass.
- Now add four strawberry halves into each glass.
- Pour the sparkling wine into the glass and gently stir with a spoon. It is recommended that your tincture also has strawberry terpenes as well to enhance the flavor profiles of the drink.